Maintains all equipment and the ice surface and ensures facility safety for employees and patrons.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform general maintenance tasks at facility, including preventative maintenance
- Responsible for daily, weekly, monthly and annual maintenance of ice resurfacer and edger
- Practice safe operating techniques as specified by US Rinks for driving, resurfacing, handling, and inspection of machines.
- Accurately record all ice and equipment maintenance and readings daily
- Responsible for completing daily and weekly reports for ice maintenance and facility maintenance
- Maintain a clean and safe facility at all times
- Execute policies and procedures professionally and accurately
- Practice excellent customer service
- Any other duties as assigned
Ice Arena Manager