Camps and Clinics
Welcome to the Camps and Clinics page. Check back here for info on the various camps and clinics hosted at the Sun Prairie Ice Arena.
2020 Girl’s Hockey Clinic
The 2021 Girl’s Hockey Clinic will be played every Wednesday night starting June 15th to August 19th, 2021.
Group 1: 12U & Younger: On-Ice 6:15pm – 7:15pm, Off-Ice 7:30pm – 8:00pm
Group 2: 14U & Older: Off-Ice 8:00pm – 8:45pm, On-Ice 9:00pm – 10:15pm
- Group 1- To improve all individual skills on the ice through Small Area Games designed to maximize skating techniques and puck handling. Heavy focus on skill development to include skating stride, edge work, puck handling, passing, and shooting techniques.
- Group 2- Develop technical and tactical skills with an emphasis on tempo and develop individual skills to include skating stride, edge work, puck handling, passing, and shooting techniques.
- $75/Skater, $45/Goalies for 6 hours of on-ice instruction and 3 hours of off-ice instruction.
2021 Youth Goalie Clinic
The 2021 Youth Goalie Clinic will be played every Wednesday Night starting June 16th to August 18th, 2021
- 16 Jun – 7 Jul: Off-Ice: 6:00 – 6:45pm, On-Ice: 7:00 – 8:15pm
- 14 Jul – 18 Aug: Off-Ice : 6:30 – 7:15pm, On-Ice: 7:30 – 8:45pm
- Fundamentals of goaltending: depth, angles, skating, edge work, movements (shuffle, t-push, butterfly slide/push), puck tracking, puck handling, game awareness, core strength, leg strength and hand-eye coordination.
- 10 Sessions: $150/Goalie (12.5 hours on-ice and 7.5 hours off-ice instruction)
Brenna Weber from Andover, MN Defense, SUNY Oswego, formally Andover Huskies
Mya Neugent from Sun Prairie Forward, Bemidji State University (Freshman), formally Selects Academy
Marie Dedert from Milwaukee Goaltender, Clarkson University (Freshman), formally Selects Academy