ADMISSION & FEES
Public Skate Admission:
Family 4 Pack (Admission Only): $25.00
Family 4 Pack (with Skate Rental): $35.00
Check our Calendar for dates and times.
Skate Rental: $3.00
Family Pack (for a family of 4): $10.00
Skating Aid Rental: $5.00
Dreaming of an eternal winter wonderland? No matter the weather, ice skating can be a fun activity for the whole family. Whether it’s date night, or a cute activity for the kids, our ice skating arena is the place for you to visit. I’m order to serve the needs of our community, we keep the prices affordable so that everyone can access and enjoy the leisure of ice skating. Even if you have never put on skates, do not worry. You do not have to be a professional in order to use our facility. Come on the ice as a beginner or a pro, just ensure to be careful and courteous of other skaters on the rink, and of course — the number one priority at all times should be for you and your loved ones to enjoy yourselves while visiting us! We have worked hard to created the best environment possible. Sun Prairie Ice Arena carries over 375 pairs of both hockey and figure skates for use during skating events. We do not have an unlimited supply of skates in each size. Therefore, depending upon the volume of skaters for particular events, we may not always have your exact size available. Skates are available in half size increments for kids and adults. Please note that during busy times, we cannot guarantee we can accommodate your size. We recommend coming early for holiday skates.
Skate Rentals are available on the east end of level two immediately adjacent to the lower level concession stand (see floorplan map). Take the stairwell or access ramp located immediately off the ice arena lobby at the east end of the Tubbs Rink down to the lower level.
Public Skate Rules
- Skate at your own risk.
- Parents are responsible to watch and care for their own children.
- Ice arena management is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Please call any concerns to the attention of ice arena staff.
- Use only designated or assigned areas for changing skates.
- Keep out of unassigned locker rooms, score table area, player boxes and penalty boxes.
- Skates are to be worn only on the ice or in areas covered with protective rubber flooring.
- Prohibited: Tag, Pom, Racing, Keep Away, Sticks or Pucks (or other shooting devices), taking of hats, gloves or mittens, tossing of snowballs, etc.
- Follow instructions from arena management staff.
- Figure Skaters: No jumps or spins during Open Skate hours.
- Beginner and novice skaters should be accompanied on the ice by an adult. Accompanying adult must wear skates.
- Hockey helmets are recommended for all skaters.
- Skate aids are to be used only by beginner skaters.
- Keep all ice access doors closed when the Zamboni (ice resurfacing machine) is on the ice. Stay off the ice until the Zamboni access doors are completely closed.
- No food or drink allowed on the ice at any time.
- Follow all posted or stated facility rules: Anyone not abiding by posted or stated rules and regulations OR conduct that may endanger the safety of self or others may be asked to leave the ice and/or facility without refund.