ADMISSION & FEES
Public Skate Admission:
Family Pack (for a family of 4): $20.00
Skate Rental: $3.00
Family Pack (for a family of 4): $10.00
- Skate at your own risk.
- Parents are responsible to watch and care for their own children.
- Ice arena management is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Please call any concerns to the attention of ice arena staff.
- Use only designated or assigned areas for changing skates.
- Keep out of unassigned locker rooms, score table area, player boxes and penalty boxes.
- Skates are to be worn only on the ice or in areas covered with protective rubber flooring.
- Prohibited: Tag, Pom, Racing, Keep Away, Sticks or Pucks (or other shooting devices), taking of hats, gloves or mittens, tossing of snowballs, etc..
- Follow instructions from arena management staff.
- Figure Skaters: No jumps or spins during Open Skate hours.
- Beginner and novice skaters should be accompanied on the ice by an adult. Accompanying adult must wear skates.
- Hockey helmets are recommended for all skaters.
- Skate aids are to be used only by beginner skaters.
- Keep all ice access doors closed when the Zamboni (ice resurfacing machine) is on the ice. Stay off the ice until the Zamboni access doors are completely closed.
- No food or drink allowed on the ice at any time.
- Follow all posted or stated facility rules: Anyone not abiding by posted or stated rules and regulations OR conduct that may endanger the safety of self or others may be asked to leave the ice and/or facility without refund.
Public Skate Rules
Skate Rentals are available on the east end of level two immediately adjacent to the lower level concession stand (see floorplan map). Take the stairwell or access ramp located immediately off the ice arena lobby at the east end of the Tubbs Rink down to the lower level.
Sun Prairie Ice Arena has approximately 225 pairs of hockey skates and 150 pairs of figure skates available for use during skating events. Even with 375 pairs of rental skates – we do not have an unlimited supply of skates in each size. Therefore, depending upon the volume of skaters for particular events, we may not always have your exact size available. We will do our best to accommodate all skaters.
Check our Calendar for dates and times.